Eurosea is the seminar of the European sea scout network. Seminar is open for any scout leaders who want to learn about sea scouting in different countries. European sea scout network is one of the networks under the European Scout Region. The seminar is organized every two years.
During the Eurosea a new Odysseus group will be chosen and National Scout Organisations can volunteer to organize the next Eurosea in their country.
Next seminar is the 13th seminar and will be held in Puck, in Poland.
Previous Eurosea seminars:
- Eurosea 12: Brugge, Belgium 2014
- Eurosea 11: Copenhagen, Denmark 2012
- Eurosea 10: Pilzen, Czech Republic 2010
- Eurosea 9: Larch Hill, Ireland 2008
- Eurosea 8: Korpoo, Finland 2006
- Eurosea 7: São Jacinto, Aveiro, Portugal 2003
- Eurosea 6: Olsztynek, Poland 2000
- Eurosea 5: Oslo, Norway 1997
- Eurosea 4: London, United Kingdom 1994
- Eurosea 3: Vässarö, Sweden 1992
- Eurosea 2: Harderhaven, Netherlands 1988
- Eurosea 1: Thessaloniki, Greece 1985